- Dearest, between friends as we are, days, weeks, months, even years.
- A mile or 1,000 miles distance separating us does not separate our souls.
- One day more or less, a month more or less, even a year more or less.
- None matter. The treasure is the sharing of the moment.
- It matters not the “when” nor the “where.”
January 25, 2010 Feb
Friendship is the beginning of love. It is the underpinnings of marriage when the passion of young love burns off with the passage of time. It provides the defense against attacks from others. It provides witness to the common values of shared love.