Stress is Conquered
- Each of us experienced very stressful situations where it was difficult to continue.
- I have been terrified of the unknown.
- I have been scared I would fail or make a mistake.
- I made myself take one step at a time.
- Move on – don’t stay in one place.
- Decide to decide rather than procrastinate
- Mistakes will be made and forgiveness is available when in error.
- It is much more difficult to receive forgiveness for inaction.
- Stress is conquered by decisions and actions.
Originally written: January 6 1995