The Music Sinks Into my Mind
- The musical notes sink into my mind
- Drawing my mind into a relaxed meditative garden.
- The musical notes echo on and on
- Like the wind rustling the leaves and
- Blades of grass on the mountain side.
- In this garden my mind wanders
- Among the glories God has provided.
- The path twists and turns among
- The joys and sorrows of everyday life.
- The path ever-changing
- Places to dawdle and muse.
- Places to wash and be clean again.
- Place to experience and learn.
- The path’s end just out of sight
- Drawing me further, meandering,
- Always refreshing both body and soul.
- My mind is home in this nirvana!
Originally written: February 15, 1995