Summer has Arrived
- Summer has arrived.
- The predawn filled with the freshness of flowers in bloom.
- The sun peeking over the eastern horizon.
- Promising to give light and warmth.
- My body anticipates the warmth.
- There is desire to seek it out.
- To let it soak deep within.
- I breath deeply letting the smell
- Of the new day provide
- invigorating energy to sustain
- The day and life itself.
- I breath deeply filling my energy tank
- With the wonders of the
- New morn.
- I breath deeply feeding my soul
- on the goodness of God.
Originally written: June 25, 1995