Clouds, A Place of Dreams
- The clouds are white fluffy and move gently across the sky passing overhead.
- They have faces stored in them. There was a lion and a tiny mouse.
- The clouds, light gray to almost cobalt blue driving fast across the hills and horizon.
- The clouds, angry, boiling, rolling, stacking up in front of my eyes.
- They are the lace through which the sun sinks into darkness for another day.
- The clouds of all shapes, sizes, and colors speed across the sky offer my mind a place to roam and ruminate.
- The clouds move across the sky and pass by the full moon providing a back light to a place of dreams.
Originally written: July 28,1995