- It is a quiet day, a day to listen,
- “Listen to who?”, you ask.
- Ah! You haven’t hear the whispers?
- I am sorry. They seem so loud.
- Listen intently, quietly.
- It is in the quiet moments
- The silence speaks the loudest.
- “It is time to rest and be present with me.”
- It is a quiet day,
- A day to listen.
Originally written: November 18, 1996
- It is only when I stop doing and close everything out that meditation can take place. It is in the silence of my mind and the quiet of my body can I be open and listen.