- The breeze moves through the branches, leaves, and bushes.
- Playing among each, symphonic music.
- Aways in tune.
- Melodic tones moving my soul.
- Sometimes rising in urgency
- Emotion ebbing and flowing.
- Many instruments playing their part,
- Branches, leaves and bushes still.
- Yet, music to my ears relaxing and invigorating.
- The breeze moves through the forest, meadow, and mountain.
- Playing for those who are listening
- To a symphony unparalleled.
Originally written: November 5, 1997
- The music of Mother Nature is the single musician to be able to strike a pleasant chord with me every time. We were lucky enough to have season tickets to San Francisco Symphony for 15 years. They are a world-class orchestra. We enjoyed every symphony we attended. Walking in a forest to hear the wind blow gently or a raging windstorm the sounds are beautiful to my ears. I have watched and listened to a storm blow in across a lake and only at the last moment close the door to avoid getting soaking wet. The sounds of nature are fascinating to me as is a classical symphonic piece of music.