- Anticipation of a kiss.
- Brings wonderous pleasure.
- Enjoy the moments of suspense.
- It heightens the pleasure,
- Of the gift once received and given.
- Anticipation of a dark moment.
- Brings exquisite anxiety.
- Relax and be present,
- In the moment of suspense.
- It prepares you
- For the trauma to come.
- Anticipation, ah-h the sweetness.
- It is the spice of life.
- It is the variety between moments.
- Without variety it is doubtful
- We would recognize happiness or despair.
Originally written: October 30, 1998
- I like this small piece of prose. I am one of those people
that has agonized over anticipation of both dark moments
and the possibility of a kiss, both giving and receiving.
- I have found that relaxing even in the anticipation of a
dire or crisis is an important way to reserve my strength
and focus for that moment.