- I look into the face of many strangers.
- The very young, their faces round, skin soft, and smooth – – innocence personified.
- The very old, their faces lined with experiences – – skin will used.
- Their eyes filled with knowing and loving.
- I see and I wonder,
- What great mysteries have they shared?
- What can I share with them for their journey?
Originally written: March 8, 1999
- I am a people watcher. I will stand at a corner
and just watch and wonder. There is so much
to see in people’s faces and the way they dress and
the way they walk. I try to ponder what are they
thinking and where are they going?
- Sometimes when I am hidden behind a cloths rack
waiting or even on the rare occasion I watch the
other shoppers until I feel guilty and intrusive. I
then move on doing my business.
- Then, a thought comes to mind, :”Who is watching
me?” I must admit I get a little nervous and move on.
- Who is watching you in your every day missions?